Free RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Alice? Royal Days

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you Alice? Royal Days

Post by Reqinh L Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Her unacknowledged 'pet',
Executing orders as swift as a jet...

{ ℑαck }
ღ Knave of ℋearts ღ
{ The ℚueen's Ace }

The Little Boy

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 DividersAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 DividersAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the boy it didn't seem long for the Queen to get rid of that the Lady. He had shrunk back when she became a blob of ink and the Queen went to finish it. So that hand print of ink on his shirt was actually from her? It seemed he would have to go home and get yelled at before getting a new shirt. This a hand-me-down from his brother actually. And to lose a shirt would annoy them greatly. He didn't even have an overcoat like his friends. But that was getting away from the point.

The Regret's shriek could be heard even from that ink for the scythe pierced through it's deepest part. But she wouldn't give up. Suddenly gone from where the ink had once been, it had taken that girl's form once again and crouched behind the boy, holding him from behind with a sweet smile even though there was a long gash down her side from the scythe. She was almost finished for and she knew it, but she would make the Queen take this own child's life while taking her own as a double edged revenge of her own. She knew how heartless this Queen was, even though that sweet smile didn't show it. "Your lot didn't fulfill your part of the favor, sweetie," she told him in a soft voice, arms staining the boy's clothes with even more ink.

The small boy didn't know what was going on, but sudden the Lady was crouching behind him with her arms around him in a hug of some kind. An openly surprised and slightly fearful expression had taken over his face at how she could talk so easily even though he knew he was a goner. Even though she was by him, the young boy felt nothing but a presence from her. No heat or anything and he shrunk away from her as much as he could while in her grasp. Today was the most interesting, yet terrifying day of his short life yet.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 R02_35-2JackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Detail-knave
Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1
Where am I serving now?
I'm serving in .: Royal Heart Castle :.
In the company of ----.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 H03_23Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 R02_41
...Always by the Queen's side,
Protecting her with a sword and my hide.
Silence is usually your command...
Why I would ask as plays the band.
Reqinh L
Reqinh L

Back to top Go down

Post by Alois Nightray Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Queen-King-Of_Heasrts
ueen Ѳf earts
"Will you give all your, time to me?"

Must you know? ... Fine i am at ₰(Some ally way) Hope I'm in a good mood ₰(Going in for the kill)
Who I'm talking to ₰(Little nameless boy/Regrate)

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 I313283571_3460_5
Queen Of Hearts- He wasn't the littlest bit of surprised. When he heard the thing screech like a banshie. That would definitely ring threw the Castle with the, frequency it ringed at. He had just began to wipe the 'Ink' from his scythe when the thing came back. And held the small boy in a awkward. Looking kind of hug at that. Seeing the gap that the boy had created when he moved from the thing. He quickly took advantage of that and swung forward. Completely and totally missing the boy in the process. But nailing the thing and 'Beheading' Her as well. It had it coming since it even dared to go up against The Queen of heart's after all. All who doubted him ended up with the same, excite fate. And that usely ended up with there head rolling.

He had moved so swiftly it was almost a complete blurr. Leaving the boy unscathed and unhurt. Besides the 'Ink' That had been left behind on his clothes. That regret was stupid to think he wouldn't be able to get around the small boy. Quite the difference actually. It was easy to get to the thing as soon, as the boy had created a gap. In between them. He shoke his scythe which had 'Ink' Dripping off of it. He really would have to clean this later. But he had all the time in the world to do it. Since he could now go off and have his break, that he had been wanting. Maybe drag Jack shoping with him when he got back. If they ever figured out he was no longer there.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Heart
Alois Nightray
Alois Nightray

http://wonderlandfun.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post by Reqinh L Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Her unacknowledged 'pet',
Executing orders as swift as a jet...

{ ℑαck }
ღ Knave of ℋearts ღ
{ The ℚueen's Ace }

The Little Boy

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 DividersAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 DividersAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers

In the castle there was a faint screech that was heard and it sent chills up almost everyone's spines. Expect Jack's, whom finally had calmed down with the search of whatever had been bothering him. It seemed like that feeling was gone after he realized that the his Majesty was gone... Well. Jack never was one to not be at their side, yet today he had a feeling that the Queen would make him go shopping with them.. Yes. There was a reason why he hadn't alerted anyone else or etc of the sort. It really wasn't pleasant to be by their side all of the time.. And personally it would be amusing to see how they would treat themselves without him around. Of course he had the feeling that he'll be hearing about this later, but it was worth it. Jack really needed more breaks from the Queen than he was allowed. And he was allowed actually none... He still 'appeared' to be searching, but he was going to let someone else figure out that the Queen was gone....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the Lady's grip loosened on him, the young nameless boy ran over and behind the Queen. Automatically clutching the skirt they were wearing and pressing up against the side of their leg, glancing fearfully at where that 'thing' had been. He wasn't as tall as the middle of the Queen's thigh, but closer to that height than the knee. Terrified for his life twice in one day had shaken him greatly and he had forgotten who's skirt he was holding onto. The young boy now wore clear evidence that he had mingled with a Regret and possible a name holder from his shirt covered in different parts of ink, having once turned that pure white shirt spotted with the black ink. It seemed like he really was going to get a talking to when his family saw it even though his friends would probably act the exact opposite if they saw him.

The Regret disappeared as soon as it was beheaded with that twisted smile on. All that was left was smudges of ink it had already left before hand and that of which had splattered on anywhere.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 R02_35-2JackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsAre you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Detail-knave
Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Dividers-1
Where am I serving now?
I'm serving in .: Royal Heart Castle :.
In the company of ----.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 H03_23Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 R02_41
...Always by the Queen's side,
Protecting her with a sword and my hide.
Silence is usually your command...
Why I would ask as plays the band.
Reqinh L
Reqinh L

Back to top Go down

Post by Alois Nightray Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Queen-King-Of_Heasrts
ueen Ѳf earts
"Will you give all your, time to me?"

Must you know? ... Fine i am at ₰(Roaming the streets) Hope I'm in a good mood ₰(Heading out for a break)
Who I'm talking to ₰(no one)

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 I313283571_3460_5
Queen Of Hearts- After the thing was gone for good. His scythe vanished into thin air yet again. He pulled away from the boy who had clutched, onto his skirt. Getting black 'Ink' on it in the process. He had kept his end of the deal up with. The boy still retaining his life and unhurt. "The deal is done." He said before walking off down the street in, a different direction of the Castle. Now his break could finally start since all was, done and over with. The regret was no more so he, won't have to worry about it anymore. That had helped him release some of his boredom through. Taking things out on a regret was a good, stress releaver. Just so long as you didn't get hurt in the process.

Now all he had left to do was figure out, where he was going to go for his break. Figuring since no one knew he was gone. He would make the best out of it. He wasn't planing on coming back for the rest, of the day. So Jack wouldn't have to worry about, going shopping. He would once in a while get people looking at him. since he still had some of that 'Black ink' on his clothes, from that thing he took out. He wondered what they would all think when they saw the ink, On him when he went back to the castle. But then again it also didn't matter all that much to him. He would have to remember that little passage way. So he could come and go as he pleased, until someone figured out how he was doing so. But then again it was so cleaver hidden. It would be highly unlikely. They would find it and block it back up.

Are you Alice? Royal Days - Page 2 Heart
Alois Nightray
Alois Nightray

http://wonderlandfun.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2