Free RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit

3 posters

Go down

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Empty Are You Alice?: White Rabbit

Post by EmtionalIncubus Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:04 am

White Rabbit sat underneath a tree, being much more casual than usual, something was wrong with the male, was it because 'Alice' or Marianne weren't anywhere to be seen? 'Alice' didn't mean that much to him due to them want to kill the rabbit but Marianne one the other hand...White stood up and clear his throat, ''Hello?" He felt as if he being watched, White cringed slightly at the coldness of Wonderland, nothing compared to his warm, homely burrow. He turned around, unsheathing his sword, ''Who goes there?" His maroon eyes narrowed.
EmtionalIncubus
EmtionalIncubus

Back to top Go down

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Empty Re: Are You Alice?: White Rabbit

Post by Reqinh L Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Her unacknowledged 'pet',
Executing orders as swift as a jet...

{ ℑαck }
ღ  Knave of ℋearts  ღ
{ The ℚueen's Ace }

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit DividersAre You Alice?: White Rabbit DividersAre You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers

If anyone had ever told him that he would get lost while on an errand for his Majesty. He would've brought a compass. But that wasn't the case and so he never had the pleasure of being warned about another twist in his ill fate. Jack was lost. Rather utterly so. He tried to head back the way he came, but the path seemed to have changed after a while... Or perhaps he took a wrong turn somewhere. Usually it was easy to get back, but this was getting ridiculous. The swordsman was about to face palm when he thought he saw a figure ahead. Perhaps this person could help him?

But, as soon as he thought that, the person revealed himself as the prey that Jack knew was being hunted down. Automatically, he thought about doing his duty to his Majesty. But as his single eye took in the sword wielding White Rabbit, he remembered reality. And he was extremely lost. It would be pointless.. but he might be beheaded if he didn't do his job. So the once 'ready for action' face, soon became more emotionless. And his hand hung loosely on his sword's handle. At that time. He really with he could speak.  

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit R02_35-2JackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsAre You Alice?: White Rabbit Detail-knave
Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1
Where am I serving now?
I'm serving in .: lost :.
In the company of a White Rabbit.

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit H03_23Are You Alice?: White Rabbit R02_41
...Always by the Queen's side,
Protecting her with a sword and my hide.

Silence is usually your command...
Why I would ask as plays the band.
Reqinh L
Reqinh L

Back to top Go down

Post by Alois Nightray Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit 47_zps6f5ce09b

ueen Ѳf earts
"Will you give all your, time to me?"

Must you know? ... Fine I am at ₰(Castle of Hearts) Hope I'm in a good mood ₰(Bored, so very bored, and irritable)
Who I'm talking to ₰( - )

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit I313283571_3460_5
Queen Of Hearts- Tapping his fingers ever so slightly on the right of of the throne chair, it had been a while no since Jack had left the castle on a little earrand. which turned out to be more than just little since the man hasn't been back for, who knows how long now. This made the Queen very irritable since Jack was supposed to be back by now, but no he had to go up and vanish like that. The pace at which the Queen was tapping his fingers quickened with the growing of his irritation, even the servants who were around were beginning to reassess backwards a little bit. For they knew what would and will happen when the Queen gets bored and irritable, some poor sap always lost their head when that happened. Even as this thought was going through all of the servants minds, the Queen glanced around at the entire room one by one as if determining who was nothing more than a liability...

Through the Queen's eye was caught by something of a different matter all together, rising from his car along with the large scythe that was always within his reach at all times. There weren't many people who dared to mess with him for this reason, not that it had mattered at all with Jack around the place. Even if the man was forbidden the use of speech, it took up to much time and it was annoying at the same time. Dragging the end of the scythe along as he went down the hallway, which made a very eire sound that scared any of the poor servants that were near by. Putting the thought into their minds that they were next on the Queen's 'Beheading list', even if that wasn't the mans intention it sure took away his boredom.
Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Heart

Thinking
"Talking"
Are You Alice?: White Rabbit RedQueen-1-1

{ Out Of Care: N/A }

Last edited by Alois Nightray on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alois Nightray
Alois Nightray

http://wonderlandfun.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post by EmtionalIncubus Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:44 am

White Rabbit's maroon eyes scanned Jack up and down before letting out a 'Hmph!' and sat down again, ''I thought there was someone interesting for a minute there..." The young boy sighed.
EmtionalIncubus
EmtionalIncubus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reqinh L Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

{ ℑαck }
ღ  Knave of ℋearts  ღ
{ The ℚueen's Ace }

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit DividersAre You Alice?: White Rabbit DividersAre You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers

Jack was relieved that the White Rabbit didn't attack for no reason, but went and called him boring. He let a little of his amusement slip through a small crack of a smile that happened to appear. With a hand off of the hilt and then preoccupied with writing on sign board. Where it came from? Who knows. But it was bothersome to just use charades when he had access to writing. Once Jack was done writing, he held up the sign for the White Rabbit to see what he wrote.

Written on the sign it quite simply said, "I'm lost."

Of course, he thought the boy could catch on and understand that he wanted help. If the boy didn't just act silly, Jack would be a bit surprised.  

Are You Alice?: White Rabbit R02_35-2JackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsJackKnaveofHeartsAre You Alice?: White Rabbit Detail-knave
Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1Are You Alice?: White Rabbit Dividers-1
Where am I serving now?

Reqinh L
Reqinh L

Back to top Go down

Post by EmtionalIncubus Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:58 am

The White Rabbit read the sign then shrugged, ''Can't help you there, Jack." The boy's eyes softened.
EmtionalIncubus
EmtionalIncubus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reqinh L Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:38 pm

{ ℑαck }
ღ  Knave of ℋearts  ღ
{ The ℚueen's Ace }

A small frown crossed his lips, before he flipped the sign around and started to write more. The scratch of the pen on the sign seemed to be the only sound between the two. Jack wasn't sure why the White Rabbit hadn't ran away and left him to his lost situation... Which would ultimately end up with a punishment, that Jack was not looking forward to. He didn't really want to go back, yet if he didn't go back. Well, then others would get punished and he'd be a hunted man in the country that he lived in.... Protecting the Queen was his job. So, he would be punished either way. Might as well pick the lesser of the two, right? There really was no telling which would be the lesser.

Once Jack was finished writing on the sign, he held it up to the little boy.
      "Why are you out here?"  

Where am I serving now?

Reqinh L
Reqinh L

Back to top Go down

Post by EmtionalIncubus Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 am

White Rabbit frowned, folding his arms, he was not impressed, ''Why o you think? I'm in the same situation as you."
EmtionalIncubus
EmtionalIncubus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down